We are proud to announce that we are now offering… drum roll… new Temperature Kiosks. Each is equipped with an infrared sensor that will provide an alert if an individual has a fever. So these can serve as a first layer of screening that can curb the spread of the virus and prevent costly and time consuming contamination clean ups.
An Essential For Returning To Business
These temperature kiosks are prudent investments as such measures will most likely be mandatory as the country opens back up to everyday business. We can’t be too careful and we still have to do our part to make sure that curve stays flat. So organizations and communities must ensure the safety and well-being of their customers, staffs and the general public. And implementing this technological solution is one way of being proactive in the effort against COVID-19.
- Temperature detection takes between 1-3 seconds.
- Detection range is from 0.5 to 1 meters. For best results, place head at 0.5 meters.
- Accuracy is +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius.
- Operator can configure the high temperature alert in the app.
- Kiosk scans 1 person at a time.
- Detection process takes 1-2 seconds per person.
- Unit is designed with heat dissipation to prevent overheating from long term use.
- System runs on Linux, Windows and Android. UI has only been developed for Android.
- Unit issues a continuous beeping sound when sensor detects individuals with temperatures exceeding the configured temperature setting.
- The app is on the Cloud. Tablet has an app and is equipped with Wi-Fi and LAN.
- Access control is available to make the kiosk work with door locks. Please notify manufacturer to request further information.
Announce Measures and Reassure with Signage
These are uncertain times so these kiosks and other similar safety systems are necessary for detection and protection. And they also provide a measure of comfort to the general public – which is just as important. So their presence should be made known and visible to help put more people at ease.
Signage can help with this, such as custom banners and posters announcing that an establishment has these kiosks installed and operational. Likewise with other safety measures they have in place. So these will inform the public and encourage individuals to use the kiosks, making them all the more effective in keeping the community safe.
We’re All In This Together
If this is of interest to your company, please reach out to us.
Contact Premium Sign Solutions. Southern California Sign Company based in San Fernando Valley.