Social media marketing is the in thing these days. There are ads, targeted posts, viral videos and influencers – online personalities who promote brands. But you know what’s a timeless and surefire method of gaining visibility? A tried and tested influencer that will draw customers in like no other: quality signage.
From the Virtual, Back to the Physical
There’s no substitute for a high-quality sign. Its mere physical presence speaks volumes, in ways no digital equivalent can match. A premium sign is right there before your eyes, projecting the brands’ identity and acting as a centerpiece for the entire establishment. This as a whole conveys the reality and authenticity of the business or organization.
That’s the difference with premium signage.
These makes your brand stand out from the rest, particularly in crowded and competitive spaces. Potential customers will see it and your business becomes a recognizable feature in the area – a landmark.
Want 24/7 visibility, so your brand will shine through the night?
- A light box will do just that.
- When fixed on a pylon sign, so they can get an even higher profile on their perch.
- There are other kinds of illuminated signs too, such as: back-lit dimensional letters, neon signs, and more.
Need a physically impressive signage specimen adorning the front of your establishment?
- A monument sign is perfect as a roadside or driveway display.
- Channel letters can be installed high up on buildings and seen from afar.
- Same goes for dimensional letters.
These types of signs aren’t exclusive either, a sign can have multiple features.
When your potential customers come inside your establishment, you need impressive visuals to fully impress them and seal the deal. This is where indoor signage comes in.
- Lobby signs act as a centerpiece for the office and the reception area.
- Window signs decorate the entrance of your establishment.
- Wall art makes the environment engaging and stimulating.
- Directory signs, room plaques and wayfinding signs help orient newcomers and can help during emergencies. With braille text they’ll be ADA-compliant too!
Then… Now… Forever
Nothing beats a physical presence. And when people take pictures of your signage, pose with selfies, and upload them on social media? Your signage will cross over and become influential online as well. That’s how versatile premium signs can be when representing brands. In this age they’re more relevant than ever!
So, want to make an impression with your business sign? Contact our San Fernando-based sign company for workplace safety sign inquiries.